Fast Delivery UAE and Worldwide
Top Rated Original Products
Reward Points Cashback
Secure Payments COD and online
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Judgment on Ps5
Judgment on Ps5 tells the story of disgraced lawyer Takayuki Yagami in his quest for redemption. Haunted by his past, he becomes a private detective, investigating a string of grisly murders in Kamurocho. In this thrilling mystery, the line between justice and mercy is often blurred and knowing who to trust is even harder.
The Legal Suspense Thriller Returns from the Creators of the Yakuza Series: The action-packed suspense thriller is back on a new generation of hardware. Featuring refined visuals, smooth 60fps gameplay and all previously released DLC, this is the definitive release of the award winning title from Ryu Ga Gotoku Studios.
Investigate the Seedy Red Light District of Kamurocho: Step into the mind of private detective Takayuki Yagami and utilize innovative investigation systems to uncover the secrets that lie deep within Kamurocho’s corrupt underbelly.
- New Combat Styles: Experience Visceral Combat with Two Unique Combat Styles: Take down groups of thugs with sweeping blows in Crane Style, then switch to Tiger to overwhelm a single foe with a series of powerful strikes.
- Mix-and-Match: Practice mixing-and-matching styles in combat in conjunction with a wide variety of skills, weapons, and powerful (and hilarious) EX Actions to unlock a whole new dimension in combat.
- Dual Audio: Players can switch between the Japanese and English VO tracks at any point during the game. Experience Judgment using whichever language you prefer.
- Dual Subtitles: Subtitles change based on which audio track is selected – Japanese or English. Japanese voice subtitles are presented in a way that represents the traditional Yakuza experience while English voice subtitles match the English script.
- Localization Pedigree: Judgment's localization has been handled in-house by SEGA of America's talented Yakuza series localization team.