Fast Delivery UAE and Worldwide
Top Rated Original Products
Reward Points Cashback
Secure Payments COD and online
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Ps4
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Ps4 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organisation Terra Save. Moira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end. Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what's led to them being taken to this remote island? A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn. Headed for the remote prison island in search of his missing daughter, Barry Burton meets brand new character Natalia Korda, a little girl who has a strange power that allows her to sense enemies and hidden items. Using this skill alongside Barry's proven combat abilities, players will need to alternate between the two to survive the mysterious island and find Moira. Barry and Natalia will need to uncover clues as they fight to survive and their journey will lead them to terrifying encounters with two brand new enemies: The Rotten and The Revenant. With terrifying enemies waiting around every dark corner, players will need to use their ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style.
- Survival horror returns – A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and nextgeneration gaming consoles in the form of weekly episodic downloads, a digital Complete Season and retail disc.
- Experience the horror event of the season – Each weekly episode will feature hours of terrifying gameplay anddramatic cliffhangers to leave players eagerly anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story.
- Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star – Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the pastalongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton.
- Barry is back! – Fan favorite and classic S.T.A.R.S. member Barry Burton will be returning, as he searches for hismissing daughter who is trapped on a remote prison island.
- Evil is watching – Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horrorawaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
- New enemy types – The Rotten have bones that are visible through their bodies and stop at nothing to huntdown the living, and the horrific Revenant are formed from parts of human beings sewn together.
- Assistive co-op play – Players will need to switch between the two characters (Claire/Moira, Barry/Natalia) toovercome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op.