Fast Delivery UAE and Worldwide
Top Rated Original Products
Reward Points Cashback
Secure Payments COD and online
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Gran Turismo: Sport - PS4
Gran Turismo: Sport - PS4 Welcome to the future of motorsports – the definitive motor racing experience is back and better than ever only on PlayStation 4.
Available in 4K HDR Wide Color at 60 FPS with the PS4 PRO, Gran Turismo Sport is the world's first racing experience to be built from the ground up to bring global, online competitions sanctioned by the highest governing body of international motorsports, the FIA (Federation International Automobile). Create your legacy as you represent and compete for your home country or favorite manufacturer.
A MAJOR EVOLUTION IN RACING
- Introducing the world's first and only online championships certified by the FIA (Federation International Automobile) - Represent and compete for your home country or favorite car manufacturer through two sanctioned Championships: Nations Cup & Manufacturers Fan Cup
- Advanced Matchmaking – Compete against your friends or the world with multiple class divisions across age, region, and driving manners, allow drivers of all skill levels to race and develop individually
- Driver Identity – Create your own legacy as you create, manage, and compare your professional racing career against drivers around the world through numerous events, challenges, and seasonal race leagues
- Watch & Participate – Compete in races or watch the best in the world go head to head in a live race program as they compete to build their own driving legacy, and to be crowned global champions.
THE REAL RACING SIMULATOR
- Real world physics and vehicle dynamics - Offering the most realistic driving experiences and guidance for drivers of all skill levels
- Race from over 140 Super Premium Cars – Coveted high-performance cars active in real world motorsports, each painstakingly remodeled from scratch to unprecedented quality and with the highest exterior and interior detail possible on any gaming platform
- Legendary and GT Historic Race Circuits – Race your way through 27 different tracks across 19 locations from around the world, including the ever-popular Nürburgring, the legendary Tokyo Expressway, and the newly added half mile oval track Northern Isle Speedway
THE ULTIMATE GRAN TURISMO EXPERIENCE
- Race Offline – Build your personalized garage and compete in an endless array of challenges in Campaign Mode or further improve your skills through Arcade (Single Race, Time Trial, Drift Trial, and 2- Player Split Screen)
- Vision GT – More than two dozen exclusive concept cars, designed exclusively with auto manufacturers and global brands, including Bugatti, Aston Martin, BMW and Mercedes
- Brand Central – A new form of car discovery through an interactive past, present, and future timeline through the lens of auto manufacturers
- Livery Customization – With a fully featured livery editor, choose and personalize your vehicle with your favorite performance brand and logos
- Photo Scapes – Featuring stunning real world images from across the globe, place your cars anywhere to create custom images shareable on social media
- PlayStation® VR Compatible (Select Tracks in PS VR mode) – Experience the future as you get behind the wheel of 140 super premium cars with PS VR
Every vehicle has been digitally recreated in remarkable detail. From the internal structure of the headlights to the stitching of the seats, the team at Polyphony Digital Inc. have set out to infuse every vehicle with same passion that drove its original designers.
The full line-up consists of over 174 vehicles, including both competition and production vehicles that deliver a mix that caters to all driving enthusiasts.
Vision Gran Turismo allowed the world’s auto makers to design fantasy road cars and bring them to life in the virtual world of Gran Turismo 6. This project will continue in Gran Turismo Sport.
In the same way you drive a real car, you will be able to control the vehicle represented in the game with increased depth to the controls. While it’s based on the principles of the very first Gran Turismo, the new physics engine has evolved significantly, making it suited for beginners and experts alike.
From basic skills such as hitting the brakes and how to turn into a corner, fundamentals can be learned from the bottom up, which will prove invaluable for newcomers to driving games.
Building on the popularity of the many racetracks featured in previous Gran Turismo titles, including the Nürburgring Nordschleife (North Loop), there will be a number of new tracks in Gran Turismo Sport appearing in the series for the first time ever. These include the legendary “Tokyo Expressway” and the half-mile oval dubbed the “Northern Isle Speedway.”
A total of 17 locations with over 40 courses feature in Gran Turismo Sport, taking drivers everywhere from the Japanese metropolis to the Mexican-American border.