Fast Delivery UAE and Worldwide
Top Rated Original Products
Reward Points Cashback
Secure Payments COD and online
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Ghost of Tsushima PS4
Ghost of Tsushima PS4 In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the East. Tsushima Island is all that stands between mainland Japan and a massive Mongol invasion fleet led by the ruthless and cunning general, Khotun Khan. As the island burns in the wake of the first wave of the Mongol assault, samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands as one of the last surviving members of his clan. He is resolved do whatever it takes, at any cost, to protect his people and reclaim his home. He must set aside the traditions that have shaped him as a warrior to forge a new path, the path of the Ghost, and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.
- In War-Torn Tsushima, Ancient Beauty Endures: In this open-world action adventure, you'll roam vast countrysides and expansive terrain to encounter rich characters, discover ancient landmarks, and uncover the hidden beauty of Tsushima.
- The Rise of the Ghost: In his quest to reclaim Tsushima, Jin must seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies. He must break away from tradition, become a new kind of warrior, and protect what's left of his home at all costs.
- Mud, Blood, and Steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive samurai combat experience, master the bow to eliminate distant threats, and develop stealth tactics to disorient and ambush enemies with surprise attacks.
©2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Ghost of Tsushima is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Developed by Sucker Punch Productions LLC. The Sucker Punch Logo is a registered trademark or trademark of Sucker Punch Productions LLC.
Game Informer Review by Matt Miller:
"Most great games stand on the shoulders of their predecessors. Ghost of Tsushima unabashedly borrows many of its strongest features from other open-world adventures, and executes on them with skill. The game owes a tremendous debt to the Assassin's Creed games; in many ways, Ghost of Tsushima feels like an entry in that franchise set in Japan - something that fans have longed for. But it's unfair to paint Sucker Punch's immense samurai epic as a copycat. By tapping into Japanese art, history, and culture, as well as the samurai film tradition that followed, Ghost of Tsushima finds a wholly original tone within the gaming landscape. Across an especially vast adventure, players are treated to a tale about the contradictory ideals of honor and revenge, and one in which tense katana duels and quiet moments of reflection claim equal focus."
- Iki Island expansion: New story, mini-games, enemy types and more.*
- Legends online co-op mode.**
- Digital mini art book.
- One Technique Point.*
- Charm of Hachiman’s Favor.*
- Hero of Tsushima Skin Set: Golden Mask, Sword Kit, Horse, Saddle.*
- Director’s commentary: The creative team sits down with a renowned Japanese historian to look at the world of Ghost of Tsushima and how it compares to the real-life events that inspired it.
- Available Now - Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, a new cooperative multiplayer experience inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology.
- Beyond war, ancient beauty endures: Uncover the hidden wonders of Tsushima in this open-world action adventure.
- The rise of the Ghost: Forge a new path and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.