Fast Delivery UAE and Worldwide
Top Rated Original Products
Reward Points Cashback
Secure Payments COD and online
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Nvidia SHIELD TV REMOTE 2019
(customizable in Settings > Devices & Accessories > Customize Settings button)
NAVIGATION RING (Up, Down, Right, Left)
HOW TO USE SHIELD REMOTE
Use the navigation ring (Up, Down, Left or Right)
Select an item
Press Select button
Go to the previous screen
Press Back button
Go to Home screen
Press Home button
Access recent apps
Double press Home button
Access all apps
Press and hold Home button
Broadcast and record games
Press and hold Home button (NVIDIA Share must be enabled)
Press Settings button or hold the BACK button (from the home screen)
Press Power Button (TV will power off if HDMI-CEC or IR power control are enabled)
Voice search with Google Assistant
Press and release the Voice Search button and then say your command. Try "Play Stranger Things" or “What’s the weather?”
Press the volume up or volume down buttons.
Press +Vol and -Vol together
Press the fast-forward button
Press the rewind button
Play or Pause
Press the play/pause button
Put remote in pairing mode
Press and hold the Home + Back button until the buttons flash
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR REMOTE
SHIELD Remote comes automatically paired with your SHIELD TV out of the box. Simply press the Select button to turn it on. To connect a new remote to SHIELD, follow the instructions at http://www.nvidia.com/connect.
SHIELD remote turns on and off automatically. If the remote does not respond, you may need to replace the batteries in your remote. The battery level can be checked in the SHIELD accessories app.
CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS BUTTON
The Settings button opens Settings by default but can be customized to perform your favorite activities. To change the Settings button behavior, go to Settings > Remotes & Accessories > Customize Settings button.
LOCATE LOST SHIELD REMOTE
Your SHIELD Remote has a locator feature. When activated, your SHIELD remote will play an audible tune. This audio finder will stop playing after 10 seconds. There are several ways to activate this feature:
Remote locator button on SHIELD
- Locate the remote locator button on one end of your SHIELD (above the HDMI port) and press to start locating your SHIELD.
SHIELD TV mobile app (iOS/Android)
- Download the SHIELD TV app for your device is you have not already done so.
- Tap “more options” in the app (three dots in the upper right-hand corner).
- Tap “Find my remote”
- Important note: Your Google Home must be on the same network as your SHIELD and use the same Google Account you have signed into your SHIELD with.
- On a Google Home device, say “OK Google, start SHIELD remote locator”
Amazon Echo devices
- Important note: You must have already paired your Echo device to SHIELD using the Amazon Alexa skill.
- On your Echo device, say “Alexa, Ask SHIELD to find my remote”
Note: The remote locator will only work if your SHIELD remote is connected to your SHIELD. Common reasons the locator feature may not work include:
- Power is lost to your SHIELD (check power cable connection).
- Critically low/empty battery levels on your remote.
- Pairing between remote and SHIELD are lost.
Customize Remote Name
- Your SHIELD Remote can be given a custom name. To rename your SHIELD Remote, go to Remotes & Accessories > SHIELD Accessories > Active controller > Accessory name.
Your SHIELD Remote uses (2) AAA batteries to power the remote. To replace the batteries, follow these instructions.
- Slide cover off the back of the SHIELD remote.
- Locate the downward arrow on the back of the SHIELD remote.
- With your thumb, press in and down to slide the back cover off.
- Replace the batteries with the "+" terminal facing down.
- Slide the battery tray back into your SHIELD Remote until a soft click is heard.
ENABLE AUTOMATIC SYSTEM UPGRADES
Your SHIELD can automatically download and install system upgrades. To enable this feature, go to Settings > Device Preferences > About > System upgrade and turn on “Auto-upgrade”. You can also specify a time for SHIELD to apply the upgrade.
CHECK FOR SYSTEM UPGRADE
System upgrades are pushed to your SHIELD TV directly from NVIDIA. A notification banner will appear at the top of the SHIELD TV home screen when an upgrade is available. Select “Details” on this notification and your SHIELD TV will automatically download and apply the update. You can also manually check for updates by going to Settings > Device Preferences > About > System upgrade.